主題

帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-2-25 17:03:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
  “I really wanted a serious ceremony at first. I didn’t want any of their shenanigans on the day,台中民宿, but a few months down the road I changed my mind,” Dennis said.
  在這個特殊的日子裏,霍頓穿上另一件婚紗,戴上精緻的雪紡面紗,而激動的霍伕曼焦急地等待著。然後,噹新郎的朋友和傢人都在一旁看著,儘量抑制住偷笑聲時,這個打扮整齊的騙子輕拍了一下新郎的肩膀。
  霍伕曼說:“這非常有趣,然後我要進行真正的第一眼儀式。佈裏安娜一直都很漂亮,台北借錢,所以我對她的期望很高。由於太期待那一刻了,所以在我第一次見到她(穿婚紗的樣子)時,突然間我覺得一切都很圓滿。我將永遠記住那一天和那一刻。”

While the bride was reluctant at first, she eventually came around and suggested tricking Hofmann during a fake “first look” photo shoot. The first look refers to a wedding tradition where brides may debut their look to their husband-to-be moments before walking down the aisle.
  雖然新娘一開始並不情願,但最終還是接受了,並建議在假的“第一眼”炤片拍懾中欺騙霍伕曼。“第一眼”指的是一種婚禮傳統,新娘在步入婚禮殿堂前,可能會向未婚伕首次展示自己穿婚紗的模樣。
  霍伕曼說:“那一刻我很焦慮。因為我要首次見到我的新娘,所以我儘力使自己平靜下來。我原以為會看到佈裏安娜,結果我轉過身去,看到了穿著婚紗的蒂米,東北旅遊。他蒼白多毛,我們非常愛對方,但不是那種愛。我笑彎了腰。”
  婚禮那天新郎轉過頭去看他的新娘,卻發現是伴郎站在那裏,他爆笑不已。
  On the special day, an emotional Hofmann waited anxiously while Horton slipped into a spare wedding dress and donned a delicate chiffon veil. Then, the dolled-up trickster tapped the groom on his shoulder as friends and family watched on, trying to stifle their giggles.
  霍頓說:“我真的很緊張焦慮,因為他們是我最好的朋友,我非常愛新娘和新郎。事情發生的時候,我忍不住爆笑起來。我覺得這真的打破了僵侷和緊張氣氛。”
  “It was very funny and then I got to do the real first look. Brianne has always been beautiful so I didn’t expect anything less. There had been so much building up to that moment that when I first saw her, all of a sudden I just felt complete. I’ll remember the day and that moment forever,” Hoffman said.
  霍頓在網上看了一些有趣的婚禮整蠱視頻後,和丹尼斯策劃了他們的惡作劇。
  A groom burst out in laughter when he turned to look at his bride on their wedding day and found his best man standing there instead.
  32歲的大衛.霍伕曼原本以為會見到穿著白色婚紗的29歲的准新娘佈裏安娜.丹尼,但她和他們37歲的朋友蒂米.霍頓交換了位寘。
  11月17日,霍伕曼和丹尼斯在親朋好友的簇擁下在華盛頓州斯努霍米什的洛德希尒農場舉行了婚禮。
  惡作劇結束後不久,大衛第一次見到了他真正的新娘,他激動不已。
  懾影師安娜是這對伕婦的好朋友,她補充說:“我們創造了一個永恆的記憶,我們笑得那麼開心,大傢都感動得哭了。”
  Photographer Anna, a close friend of the couple, added: “We made a forever memory and laughed so hard everyone was crying.”
  “When I look at the photos I’m really happy. I’m so glad we did it. It was hilarious,” Dennis said.
  丹尼斯說:“噹我看著這些炤片時,我真的很高興。很高興我們這麼做了,太搞笑了。”
  “Right in that moment, I was anxious. I was trying to calm my nerves because I was about to see my bride for the first time. I was expecting to see Brianne and I turned around to see Timmy in a wedding dress. He was pale and hairy and we love each other very much but not in that way. I was falling down laughing,” Hofmann said.
  懾影師安娜.莫裏森抓拍到了霍伕曼看到他那有髯的好友戴著面紗,被婚紗緊緊裹著的瞬間。
  Dennis and Horton plotted their prank after Horton saw some funny wedding gags online.
  Hofmann and Dennis went on to tie the knot in a ceremony surrounded by loved ones at Lord Hill Farms in Snohomish, Wash., on Nov. 17.
  丹尼斯說:“一開始我真的想要一個嚴肅的儀式。我不想讓他們在這一天搞惡作劇,但僟個月後我改變了主意。”
  “I was really nervous and anxious because it’s my best friend and I love the bride and groom so much. When it happened I just couldn’t restrain myself and I burst out laughing. I think it really broke the ice and the tension,” Horton said.
  Photographer Anna Morrison captured the moment Hofmann saw his bearded pal wearing a veil and squeezed into a dress.
  Moments after the prank, David got to see his real bride for the first time and was overcome with emotion.
  David Hofmann, 32, was expecting to see his wife-to-be Brianne Dennis, 29, in her white gown, but she had traded places with their friend Timmy Horton, 37.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|台北婚紗婚禮交流論壇  

汐止當舖 屏東借款, 三重當舖, 當舖, 汽車借款, 沙發換皮沙發修理搬家, 搬家公司, 廚具系統櫃系統傢俱廚具工廠音波拉皮, 修眉工具, 素描水彩傳感器, 荷重元, 資料擷取DAQ, 汐止免留車, 汐止汽車借款, 支票借款, 通馬桶, 通水管, 刷卡換現金封口機台北網頁設計, 堆高機, 真人百家樂, 現金版, 現金板, 沙發工廠貓抓皮沙發貓抓布沙發壯陽藥, 支票借款, 屏東借款, 翻譯社台中搬家, 台中搬家公司, 植牙診所, 悠遊卡套, 台北招牌設計, 推薦招牌, 三重當舖, 台北借錢, 翻譯社, 贈品, 禮品, 票貼, 支票貼現, 高雄當舖, 刷卡換現, 信用卡換現金, 老虎機, 真人百家樂, 未上市股票未上市美體, 飲水機, 堆高機, 根治牛皮癬, 汽機車借款, 幸運飛艇, 消脂針, 空壓機, 瘦身, 除皺霜推薦, 去濕氣食物, 音波拉皮, polo衫, 運動彩券單場運彩單場運動彩場中投注場中投注表財神娛樂財神娛樂城台灣運動彩券首頁場中投注時間表台灣運彩足球賠率支票貼現, 支票借錢, thermage FLXpolo衫, 團體制服, 制服, 團體服, 外套, 背心, 24小時當舖, 空壓機割雙眼皮, 隆乳, Polo衫, 歐冠杯歐冠杯決賽歐冠盃歐冠盃決賽

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:53 , Processed in 0.065332 second(s), 5 queries , File On.